College of Health and Human Services 50th Anniversary Conference: Fostering Educational and Vocational Success for Young Adults with Disabilities March 9, 2020
Supporters of young adults with disabilities, join us at Governors State University for the College of Health and Human Services 50th Anniversary Conference. You will have the opportunity to learn about evidence-based practices and connect with members of the community focused on providing resources for people with disabilities. The March 9, 2020 conference will be organized into three separate events:
- Conference & Workshops 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Explore various networking opportunities by connecting with other advocates for young adults with disabilities.
- Enjoy a provided lunch with other attendees.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall and Demonstration Space to learn about additional ideas and resources.
For more information, or to register a large group, contact Michelle Sebasco at email@example.com or 708-235-3983 ext. 3983.
- Exhibitors 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Interested in being a part of the conference? Do you have information that will be useful to caregivers and educators? Register today! Cost is $50 and includes 2 box lunches and a draped 6 foot table.
- Dinner & Town Hall Meeting 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Attend dinner with members of the community to share strategies on how to progress with fostering educational and vocational success. (Dinner is not included with purchase of conference ticket)
- Featured Speaker: Temple Grandin, PhD 7:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Spend an evening with the inspirational Dr. Temple Grandin, Professor of Animal Science at Colorado State University, to experience her insights on autism. (Tickets for this event are sold separately)