Submission Guidelines for ENGL 1000 Writing Studies 1 Autobiography Contest
ENGL 1000 Writing Studies 1
Literacy Autobiography Contest
Please read all instructions on the Contest Announcement regarding formatting of your submission.
The submission process consists of the following steps:
- Register for an Author account with OPUS using posted in the sidebar "Author Registration Tutorial.
- Read and accept the Submission Agreement below by clicking on "Accept" in the submission portal
- Enter the Title of your essay
- Your name and email address will automatically be populated
- Upload your MS Word file by browsing to your local drive, and attaching it in the Submission portal. Follow the Call for Submission instructions for formatting of your MS Word file.
- Click on "submit".
- Manuscripts may be revised up until the closing of the Contest.
You will be notified by the email address provided regarding the winning entries of the Contest.
Submission Agreement for Literacy Autobiography Contest
By checking the box below, I submit my Literacy Autobiography essay for consideration for an award in the Literacy Autobiography Contest. If my work is selected, I grant permission to Governors State University to publicly post my work online.
NOTE: You may print this page for your records.
I have read the contest announcement regarding the formatting of my manuscript, and the submission process information.