Governors State University’s full-time equivalent enrollment (FTE) is the highest in its history, 3,920, showing a 5.4% increase over last year. FTE is the measure used state-wide and nationally to compare university enrollment. GSU’s headcount is also at a high point at 5,938 students.
Highlights of GSU’s Fall Enrollment:
- Student credit hours (SCH) have increased by 5%.
- Full-time undergraduate enrollment is up 9% over last fall.
- The number of full-time master’s students is up 42.5%.
- Minority male enrollment is up 15%.
- International student enrollment has increased 233% over one year ago.
- Prairie Place, GSU’s first residential housing facility, is at 100% capacity.
- Total student enrollment (head count) is up 2.8% over the previous fall.
Office of Marketing and Communications, "Governors State University Announces Historic Enrollment Increases" (2015). Press Releases. 706.