Master of Science
Xueqing Tang, Ph.D.
Do Young Park, Ph.D.
Alex Liu, M.S.
GSU Sales portal is a portal which provides a sales pipeline through an application with a conceptual design for the database where the sales staff enters client’s information into this portal which keeps track of contacts and activities, client information and incoming requests from future clients. The portal has different modules to function efficiently.
- User Management: This allows addition of new managers and manager could add more sales login and user logins.
- Opportunity management: This allows addition of new opportunity type.
- Proposal management: This module will contain all the new proposals and existing proposals.
- Projects view: This module will contain all the projects and sales users can add new projects into this module which can also be viewed.
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, Microsoft SQL Server
Ayyavoo, Chidanand; Kalmekolan, Manasa; and Sunkara, Keerthi, "Sales Management Portal" (2016). All Capstone Projects. 247.