Master of Science
Soon-Ok Park, Ph.D.
Alex Liu, M.S.
Do Young Park, Ph.D.
Our project aim is to design a Sales Management Portal which is helpful for an organization to provide flexibility to interact with the users and clients. Current design is mainly focused on the manager user.
In this project, we have provided the features like,
1. A search option: where manager user can track information of clients and all the users. Which was a major requirement.
2. Manager Console: Manager can create user accounts, can send messages and view details
3. Pipeline Reports: Manager can run various reports such as,
- List of prospects
- Reports of opportunities
- By date, by month, sales person
This project reduces the time that takes to search for the clients, users in the database.
All the users who uses this portal will get notified about the important information through notification option. This makes easy for the users prepare for the task after getting notified. And, also its beneficial to managers to intimate users by a single message.
- Manager can make notes related to the project. So, that he can check his important information that stored in the notes. This makes easy to manager that he cannot miss any information during the project deal.
- Manager can send messages to all the users by using message option. This makes easy to manager that he can convey his information by using message option.
- Manager can store all the information about the project and can export all the information to an excel file. This makes easy to send information through email to others.
- Manager can edit, view and delete information this makes manger to trash information which is not necessary or no use.
- This website does not replace any existing application or website. It’s completely a newly designed website.
Bonthala, Venkata Chakradhar; Ali Khan, Mohammed Shoeb; and Mohammed, Ateeqoddin, "Sales Management Portal" (2016). All Capstone Projects. 261.